We are continually working on this site to bring you the most up-to-date information regarding classes and programs here at DC Gymnastics & Tumbling. Go DC!
We are having our first sleepover of the new year and in our new building! It will be on Saturday, February 14th! Sign up quick before its too late! If you have any questions, feel free to give Bre a call in the office or stop by the office for more information!
Play Gyms will soon be running Mondays-Fridays, 11am-12pm! Children ages 18 months- 5 years can come and play! The cost is on $5 per child! We hope to see you there!
Saturday night open gyms are back! They will be on Saturdays from 5:00-7:00! The cost of open gyms are only $10 per child. Open Gyms are for kids ages 14-17. They're a lot of fun!
We are very excited to be adding another new program to DC Gymnastics! It's called Xcel and it's an alternative to the Junior Olympic program. This program gives the ability to compete without the time requirements and the flexibility to create custom routines at any of the levels! Click the link below for more information or contact our Office Manager Bre for more information!
DC Gymnastics played host to its third Trampoline & Tumbling (T&T) clinic, led by our distinguished guests, Joy Umenhofer and Patti Connor! We were recently selected as a Trampoline Development Center! We opened up new trampoline classes and we started a competitive trampoline team! We are very excited to see this new program grow! If you have any questions or want to sign up for a trampoline class, please see Bre in the front office!
Below are the girls results from both the Sectionals and State meets!
Girls' Compulsory State Qualifiers:
- Level 3's: Abby S, Cosette L, Isabelle E, Hope P, Kayla
R, Kayla S, Alana W, Abby N
- Level 4's: Hannah O, Isabelle A, Madeline H, Alicia T
Girls' Compulsory Sectionals Champions:
- Abby S (Level 3)- Bars 9.6, All Around 36.75
- Kayla S (Level 3)- Vault 9.525
- Hannah O (Level 4)- Bars 9.2
Level 3 Girls' Team got 3rd place at Sectionals!
Girls' Compulsory State highlights:
- Isabelle A- Floor 9.55 (6T)
- Hannah O- Bars 9.25 (5th)
- Alicia T- Bars 9.22 (8th), Beam 9.35 (6T), Floor 9.5 (4T), All Around
- Isabelle E- Bars 9.25 (7th)
- Kayla S- Vault 9.15 (8T), All Around 36.5 (10th)
- Kayla R- Vault 9.425 (8th), Beam 9.125 (10th), All Around 36.8 (10th)
- Hope P- Bars 9.2 (7th), Beam 9.15 (9th), Floor 9.575 (8T), All Around
- Abby N- Bars 9.625 (1st), Beam 9.175 (7th), Floor 9.35 (9T), All
Around 37.25 (5th)
- Alana W- Vault 9.4 (1st), Bars 9.05 (9T), Beam 9.525 (3rd), Floor 9.5
(3T), All Around 37.475 (3rd)
- Abby S- Vault 9.35 (8th), Bars 9.675 (1st), Beam 9.4 (3rd), Floor
9.65 (2nd), All Around 38.075 (1st)
Congratulations to all our girls at their meets! Go DC Diamonds!
DC Gymnastics & Tumbling
36625 Kevin Rd, Suite 143
Wildomar, California 92595
Phone: (951) 296-0064
General Info Email: email@example.com
Use our contact form located on the "Contact Us" page.
Interested in a Birthday Party? Check out the Birthday parties page to find more information or feel free to give us a call! They're extremely fun!
Not sure when Play Gym or Fun Zone (Formerly Parent's Night Out) is?
Click on the button below or check the "Events-Calendar" page below for more information!
Interested in more? Look under "Multimedia" to "Like" our Facebook page and "Follow" us on Twitter to keep up-to-date on news, events and more.